27 - 31 May
Impregnating agent is a product that tends to stick and form layers and encrustations, blocking and oxidising the vital parts of machines. For this reason, the careful choice of the right machine makes the customer's investment a satisfactory and profitable one over the years. We therefore believe we have the right machine for your needs, able to provide
- Fewer cleaning operations and less maintenance for the user
- The perfect, quick and profitable impregnation of your products
- Low running costs
- Reliability and long-life
- Fast and efficient after-sales service
Our machines are designed and manufactured according to clear and simple principles of functionality, maintenance and reliability, making them one of a kind in terms of new concepts. such as:
- The hood which fully opens to allow fast and thorough cleaning of the internal parts, including by means of a gun that operates by liquid pressure connected to the air circuit of the machine itself.
- Positioning of brushes from the outside without machine down times. A single handwheel positions all the vertical brushes. Another handwheel positions all the horizontal brushes.
- Any workpiece dimensional differences are automatically offset by the machine mechanisms.
- The operating mechanisms are all completely outside the semi-finished product impregnating chamber
- Various solutions for easier setting up of the machine in work and stop condition
- The parts that could jeopardise rotation of the rollers and the brushes that come into contact with the impregnation and washing liquid are made of non-oxidising and non-corroding material such as stainless steel, aluminium, plastic.
- Carrying structure made of electrically welded, extra-strong steel
- Painting is of the anticorrosive type, resistant to solvents
Antiquing Rusticating Machines for wooden elements with regular profile such as: beams, planks and matchboard. Of rational and sturdy design to withstand the strong ...
Carving machine for beam corners. Automatic machine for carving beam corners for a natural antique effect.
Carving machine for beam corners for ...
Sanding machine for cleaning-sanding regular-profile wood sections such as beams and planks. Simultaneous sanding on all 4 sides.
Machine for ...
Sanding machine for wooden elements such as beams and planks, with sanding head from below: KIOWA 400-S/600-S models.
Sanding machine for wood section elements ...
The automatic sprayer for wood carpentry sections model AUTOSPRAY 300 is specifically designed for continuous-cycle and high-speed finishing jobs.
Made to cater ...
Features of the Spraying Spreading Machines:
- Surfaces treated in a perfect and uniform way
- Gains protected during machining without product residues
- High ...
Sarmax is able to supply complete turnkey plants for the following operations:
- Conveyance of semi-finished products either already treated or ...
Compact and sturdy oven. The matchboard follows a twisted path upwards so as to occupy a limited surface area and achieve the heated-atmosphere exposure time required ...
The membrane press exploits the vacuum principle; a flexible membrane is "pulled" against the element to be pressed, creating the vacuum in the part below.
The MANUAL PRESS for pressing laminated glued beams is supplied taking into account the length and dimensions of the beams to be formed.