27 - 31 May
Laidig has over 100,000 square feet of heavy-manufacturing floor space with state-of-the art machining, cutting, welding, and measuring equipment that is fully integrated with our engineering and material finishing teams. This allows for the production of even the largest components with absolute accuracy and consistency.
Laidig's fabrication services include:
- Specialization with extra-long, heavy components
- 10 cranes with lift capabilities up to 30 Tons
- Carbon steel, stainless, aluminum, specialty alloys
- CNC equipment directly integrated with engineering CAD software
- Application of abrasion resistant materials
- AWS certified welders
Assembly & Testing
Laidig pre-assembles and tests all components and systems in our plant prior to packaging and shipping for proper fit and function before they arrive at the job site. This ensures seamless field installation and start up.
Laidig's assembly and testing services includes:
- The ability to assemble large components and systems to ensure proper fit and facilitate field installation
- Final testing of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems to ensure trouble-free start-up and operation
- Packaging services for safe and cost-effective shipping and handling to foreign or domestic destinations
The Laidig Construction and Service teams have the experience and capability to safely complete your construction project successfully, on time, and within budget.
Concept design is the most crucial phase of the entire project. Proper planning and layout - appropriate to the site and the process flow - is ...