10 - 14 May
Induline DW-601 Aqua Stop has been known for years for its high level of protection against moisture. The Product absorbs extremely little humidity while still being breathable and thus significantly reducing the risk on winter construction sites. The water-based, opaque intermediate and top coat has a particularly versatile range of use since it can be applied with all usual methods.
Compared with the previous version, the Product presents many further improvements. Besides having a low tendency to yellow and to chalk, thanks to its special combination of binders the coating is extraordinarily durable and resistant both against soling and weather influences. The Product - in combination with other products of the Induline series - also improves the overall sealing effect of the coating system.
The product distinguishes itself by its optimal flow properties and high hiding power. It is also very resistant to blocking. It exalts the natural appearance of the wood substrate and confers it an furniture-like feel. With its scarce VOC content it is also exceptionally suitable for sustainable construction. The safety for the health of people and animals is also certified according to EN71-3.
- Excellent flow properties
- High hiding power
- Low waiting time until material is fit for use
- Increased block resistance
- Early resistance to water: minimises the risk of damage, e.g. to "winter constructions"
- Supports sealing when used with suitable primer and intermediate coatings
- Good resistance to yellowing and chalking
- Special combination of binding agents creates an extremely hard-wearing surface- Very good hail resistance: elasticity at low temperatures
- Very low tendency to develop temporary water stains
- Low soiling tendency
Range of use:
- For use on interior and exterior wood
- Soft and hard woods
- Dimensionally stable wood building elements: e.g. windows and doors
- Intermediate and finishing coats
- Single coat and multi-coat procedure
The Surface Experts
With a thematic focus on “Wood Paints and Lacquers” and “Industrual Coatings”, the staff of Remmers will travel to the LIGNA, which takes place in Hannover between May 27 and 31, 2019. There - at stand C31 in hall 17 - they will inform visitors on the newest trends and innovations for the respective target groups. Besides the presentation of a comprehensive spectrum of services for the support of customers from the industrial and artisanal sectors, Remmers will concentrate its attention more than ever on en...
Stylish ambience guaranteed
The Remmers hybrid product HWS-112 Hard Wax Seal combines the advantages of oiled surfaces with the protection offered by a sealant. ...
Water-based nature look lacquer for dimensionally stable wood elements
This Remmers premium is suited in particular for light-coloured woods, such as oak, larch ...
Induline LW-722 [eco] confers wood-aluminium windows a pleasant, furniture-like feel and touch. The coating material is easy to apply both in one or multi-layer ...
High-Solid-Öl has a high solid content, is food-safe and easy to use. Thus it is suitable not only for high-quality solid wood furniture, but also for work tops, ...