27 - 31 May
Induline LW-722 [eco] confers wood-aluminium windows a pleasant, furniture-like feel and touch. The coating material is easy to apply both in one or multi-layer build-ups and makes the window practically maintenance-free. The transparent, water-based coating presents good flow properties and is UV-resistant and colourfast. Induline LW-722 [eco] reduces grain emphasis and yellowing of the wood substrate.
All in all with Induline LW-722 [eco] Remmers guarantees sustainability in the well-known quality. With this new technology no compromises with regard to quality must be made in comparison with conventional coating systems. At the same time Induline LW-722 [eco] presents excellent ecological properties, which additionally contribute to a healthier living climate. Thus, with regard to volatiles organic components (VOC), Induline LW-722 [eco] meets the requirement of RAL UZ 12a. This means that it can be used also for sustainable building (e.g. DGnB).
Induline LW-722 [eco] is based on a balanced-biomass binding agent for the production of which all fossil raw materials have been replaced with renewable raw materials thereby reducing greenhouse gas emissions. It is part of the new [eco] product range.
- Based on a balanced-biomass binding agent. 100% of the fossil raw materials have been replaced with renewable raw materials for the production of the binding agent.
- Good flow properties
- Block resistant (in accordance with Code of Practice HO.03)
- UV-resistant and colourfast
- Reduces grain emphasis and yellowing of wood substrate
- Pleasant feel
Range of use:
- For use on interior and exterior wood
- Soft and hard woods
- Dimensionally stable wood building elements: e.g. windows and doors
- Protected constructions: e.g. wood-aluminium windows
- Grey and white scumbling systems on spruce in conventional wooden windows
- Intermediate and finishing coats
- Single coat and multi-coat procedure
- Topcoat for Induline ZW-420 (3902)
- For use by professionals
The Surface Experts
Stylish ambience guaranteed
The Remmers hybrid product HWS-112 Hard Wax Seal combines the advantages of oiled surfaces with the protection offered by a sealant. ...
Water-based nature look lacquer for dimensionally stable wood elements
This Remmers premium is suited in particular for light-coloured woods, such as oak, larch ...
High-Solid-Öl has a high solid content, is food-safe and easy to use. Thus it is suitable not only for high-quality solid wood furniture, but also for work tops, ...
Induline DW-601 Aqua Stop has been known for years for its high level of protection against moisture. The Product absorbs extremely little humidity while still being ...