10 - 14 May
Induline LW-722 [eco] confers wood-aluminium windows a pleasant, furniture-like feel and touch. The coating material is easy to apply both in one or multi-layer build-ups and makes the window practically maintenance-free. The transparent, water-based coating presents good flow properties and is UV-resistant and colourfast. Induline LW-722 [eco] reduces grain emphasis and yellowing of the wood substrate.
All in all with Induline LW-722 [eco] Remmers guarantees sustainability in the well-known quality. With this new technology no compromises with regard to quality must be made in comparison with conventional coating systems. At the same time Induline LW-722 [eco] presents excellent ecological properties, which additionally contribute to a healthier living climate. Thus, with regard to volatiles organic components (VOC), Induline LW-722 [eco] meets the requirement of RAL UZ 12a. This means that it can be used also for sustainable building (e.g. DGnB).
Induline LW-722 [eco] is based on a balanced-biomass binding agent for the production of which all fossil raw materials have been replaced with renewable raw materials thereby reducing greenhouse gas emissions. It is part of the new [eco] product range.
- Based on a balanced-biomass binding agent. 100% of the fossil raw materials have been replaced with renewable raw materials for the production of the binding agent.
- Good flow properties
- Block resistant (in accordance with Code of Practice HO.03)
- UV-resistant and colourfast
- Reduces grain emphasis and yellowing of wood substrate
- Pleasant feel
Range of use:
- For use on interior and exterior wood
- Soft and hard woods
- Dimensionally stable wood building elements: e.g. windows and doors
- Protected constructions: e.g. wood-aluminium windows
- Grey and white scumbling systems on spruce in conventional wooden windows
- Intermediate and finishing coats
- Single coat and multi-coat procedure
- Topcoat for Induline ZW-420 (3902)
- For use by professionals
The Surface Experts
With a thematic focus on “Wood Paints and Lacquers” and “Industrual Coatings”, the staff of Remmers will travel to the LIGNA, which takes place in Hannover between May 27 and 31, 2019. There - at stand C31 in hall 17 - they will inform visitors on the newest trends and innovations for the respective target groups. Besides the presentation of a comprehensive spectrum of services for the support of customers from the industrial and artisanal sectors, Remmers will concentrate its attention more than ever on en...
Stylish ambience guaranteed
The Remmers hybrid product HWS-112 Hard Wax Seal combines the advantages of oiled surfaces with the protection offered by a sealant. ...
Water-based nature look lacquer for dimensionally stable wood elements
This Remmers premium is suited in particular for light-coloured woods, such as oak, larch ...
High-Solid-Öl has a high solid content, is food-safe and easy to use. Thus it is suitable not only for high-quality solid wood furniture, but also for work tops, ...
Induline DW-601 Aqua Stop has been known for years for its high level of protection against moisture. The Product absorbs extremely little humidity while still being ...