10 - 14 May
INFINITE SHIELD wear protection consists of ceramic elements. The small parts offer many advantages due to their shape and size. Due to the small size of individual elements and their optimized shape, the contour to be protected can be exactly followed. Thereby the system components are calculated for the optimal use of the hexagons, so that the functionality of the components will still be 100%.
• consists of hexagonal or rectangular ceramic elements
• optimal contour adjustment to the component in need of protection
• extreme hardness, up to 2500 HV, therefore absolutely resistant to abrasion
• securely bonded up to 180°C, mechanically fixed above 180°C
• permanent bonding by high performance adhesive
• applied without any gaps
• used in new plants & for operative plants
INFINITE SHIELD LIGHT
• a competitive alternative to the high-end product INFINITE SHIELD
• high hardness, up to 1500 HV
The VKT pipe bend is an aerodynamic pipe bend with optimized wear protection. The exchangeable back plates guarantee good access and easy exchange. Inlet and outlet ...
VKT technology for ROTARY VALVES consists of integrated wear protection INFINITE SHIELD. The wetted surface is completely protected against wear. The ROTARY VALVE ...
xact wear protection in cyclones and pipings through ceramic coating.
• extensive coating possible
• single cyclone components, like entry or exit area (cone) ...
The housing of a mixer can be permanently protected against abrasion by INFINITE SHIELD wear protection.
• Less adherence by smooth surface & high temperature ...