10 - 14 May
Since 1993, Hüttenhölscher Maschinenbau has been involved in robot technology. This experience and know-how gave rise to innovative robot applications for the furniture industry or other industrial sectors according to requirements and customers' wishes. In the process, robotic systems in the areas of handling, assembly and processing have already been realised. Along with 6-axle articulated arm robots in various specifications, a variety of palletizing robots or Scara-robots are also in use. In the area of woodworking and the furniture industry, the loading, transferring in and out, commissioning, processing and assembly are useful applications for a robot.
Here are a few reference projects from the field of robotics:
- Drawer assembly lines with the assembly of side frames and fronts as well
as the commissioning of rear panels
- Commissioning of panels
- Loading and unloading of processing machines with fronts, panels, bases
or similar work pieces
- Handling of finished work pieces including the loading and interception in
trolleys for the fronts
- Loading of machines with a drawer slide mechanisms, including tray and
- Stacking of work pieces after processing systems
- Allocation of furniture fittings, such as plinth bases, drawer slide
- Pre-assembly of drawer slide mechanisms on the sides of cabinets
- Pre-assembly of concealed wall unit mounting brackets and suspension
- Drilling and milling for glass fronts
- Assembly of plastic profiles including fixation by a nail gun
- Sealing tape assembly for glass fronts
For more than 35 years, Hüttenhölscher Maschinenbau has developed individual concepts for customised machines, plants and equipment. Existing flexible concepts - ...
The basis of many systems from the Hüttenhölscher company is a fully developed handling and transportation technology. Whether for simple or flexible loading of ...
Pick & place and fitting-insertion automats are widely used in the automated furniture production. Hüttenhölscher Maschinenbau have designed and realised various ...
Hüttenhölscher Maschinenbau have already developed various kinds of drawer assembly lines for different types of metal sides.
These assembly systems are flexible ...
In the field of carcase assembly technology, Hüttenhölscher Maschinenbau has already realised various system concepts, each of them for a batch size of 1. In this ...
These flexible plant systems drill and process fronts or other high-quality furniture parts with a batch size of 1. Various concepts can be selected and specially ...
These flexible drilling systems are employed for a batch size of 1 - production of carcase sides, bases and covers. They are designed as separate drilling units ...