Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory have become buzzwords of great importance for the future. Our clients are approaching us more and more frequently asking how they can give their company a strategic direction to achieve these ambitious goals. Many different aspects play an important role in this
context; it all starts with a continuous information flow and ends with the right manufacturing concept for the future, and what quickly becomes obvious is that many of these aspects are interlinked.
With our support and the targeted use of our services, we will develop a strategy for your company together with you to steer it towards Industry 4.0 and the Smart Factory concept in a targeted and reliable way.
- Optimization of information flows in the following main business processes
Securing orders (POS, order entry, B2B, B2C, CRM)
Order import and processing (POM/ERP)
CAD/CAM with part lists (BOM/CNC)
Master data processes (PDM)
Manufacturing: Order-specific or without reference to production order (MTO/MTS)
Construction and design (R&D)
- Improved material flow in production
- Reduction of inventories (different warehouses, KANBAN, based on usage, demand-oriented, security buffer)
- Optimization of furniture design
- Reduced time to market
- Factory optimization (production processes, machine technology, etc.)
- Increased efficiency in manufacturing processes
- Increased machine service life
- Support in make-or-buy decisions
- Optimizing manufacturing times
- Reducing offcuts and cutting waste
- Optimizing software selection (requirement specifications in POS and POM with ERP and MES)
Networked processes and systems are present and will increasingly accompany us in the coming years. With SCHULER Consulting as your partner, know-how provider and external resource, you can lay the foundation for the future. With the targeted use of our services, we are happy to support you on this path.
- Services; other
Technical Product Standardization
Continuous Information Flow
Strategic Production Development
Design to Cost
Industry 4.0 Power Workshop
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser