27 - 31 May
The update of the proven HOMAG laser system.
Our zero joint experts have now used the experience gathered from over 200 supplied laserTec systems and taken the techniquea step further. The result: the laserTec - Next Generation, which will be series produced from the LIGNA 2017 onwards. The update of the laser system is a reliable
partner both for batch size 1 and series production. The unit is available to two performance categories (max. 60 m/min with workpiece thickness 19 mm). Its simple control system makes for optimum system reliability, as
well as outstanding maintenance and servicing convenience.
1. Performance optimization with the new diode technology
2. Simple structure for a smaller, more robust design
3. Extended service life and less maintenance work due to new cooling
4. Reduced set-up time and less space at the machine
5. Optimized beam profile at the edge and less susceptibility to faults
* For patent-related reasons this may only be used in Germany with Rehau edges.
WORLD PREMIERE: We havecompletely revised our software product portfolio to benefit our customers. For the first time at the LIGNA, find out how we configure individual ...
A batch size 1 plant will be live in action at the LIGNA demonstrating impressive data continuity and technical solutions for individual component production. The ...