LAT drum motors
LAT conveyor drum motors serve to drive stationery or transportable conveyor belts for the transport of bulk goods of several kinds; they can also be used in transport systems without belts.
As a result of its compact construction and good adaptability, the LAT conveyor drum motor has gained more and more functional ranges in driving technology. LAT conveyer drum motors have been used with great success for decades in a large range of transport technology.
The high technical level is characterized by:
- Drum diameters in 14 different sizes from 60 mm to 800 mm
- Power range from 0.03 kW up to 132 kW
- Drum length from 320 mm up to 2000 mm - depending on diameter
- Belt speed from 0.05 m/s up to 4.5 m/s
- Crowned or cylindrical drum shell
- All motors can be delivered completely or partially in stainless steel.
- Protection classes up to IP 67 as cover seal available.
- Electrical design of the windings in ISO class F
- Special voltages and frequencies are available on request.
- For cooling and lubrication, the drum motors are filled with oil.
- The efficiency is about 97 %.
- The gearboxes are very robust, because only hardened and grinded steel gears are fitted.
For special conditions the following extras are available:
- Frequency converter
- Electromagnetic spring brakes
- Back stops
- Rubber linings
- Belt drive
- Brush motors
In addition we offer guide drums and clamping bearings for every drum motor.
- Band resaws
- Circular saws for construction timber
- Chipless cutting machines for boards and laminated material
HIMMEL® Flat motors and Frequency coverter
HIMMEL® Gear motors
HIMMEL® Flachmotoren und Frequenzgeneratoren
LAT drum motors
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser