27 - 31 May
The butt-jointed longitudinal veneer splicers manufactured by INNOVATOR Machinery, different from the traditional paper taping or zig-zag thread stitchers, are ideal for processing high quality glue-spliced veneer faces. By INNOVATOR’s longitudinal veneer splicers, the well-cut and pre-glued veneer strips are fed into the machine manually for a perfect joint, especially suitable for splicing short veneers. This model which is a perfect entry level splicer for “custom shops” with lighter application requirements also meets all the splicing performance features of INNOVATOR’s veneer splicing machines. This machine is also capable of splicing components for Diamond Match applications. Combined with INNOVATOR’s Double Knife Veneer Guillotines (CutMate D series) and Double Sided Veneer Glue Applicator (GlueMate 700), a perfect veneer cutting, gluing and splicing work can be achieved.
1. with high cost-performance value
2. complied with European safety standards
3. the bottom transporting chains guided by wear-resistant rails
4. special-designed pressurized and heating mechanical structures
5. pre-glued and dried veneers required prior to feeding into the machine for jointing
6. splicing up to 3.5 mm pre-glued veneers by adjusting production speed and temperature
7. the latest designed transporting chains of engineering plastics for reducing the heat on veneers
8. reflective photocell sensor in the infeed section to ensure a perfect alignment of the jointed veneers
9. narrow heating zone with individual temperature controllers for minimizing the heat to avoid deforming splicing veneers
10. the top and bottom transporting chains driven by one single motor for synchronization with one inverter controlling the running speed
11. SSR (solid state relay) heating controller, different from the heater with traditional magnetic contactor, for more accurate temperature control and longer life without sparks of contacts
Longitudinal Veneer Splicer
INNOVATOR’s VeneerPlus G2, different from the traditional paper taping or zig-zag thread stitchers, is used to accurately and firmly bond veneer edges with no visible ...
Smart Veneer Faces Production Line particularly designed for automated production of our customer not only reduces labor costs but minimizes the breakage of veneer ...
The Taiwan built machine, INNOVATOR’s VeneerPlus G1 ensures to accurately and firmly bond veneer edges with no visible joint line. The longitudinal veneer splicer, ...
The veneer edges trimming and gluing applicators, GlueEasy C series, are manufactured for providing a precise and reliable veneer edges gluing and trimming output ...
Thanks to our partner, SAVI Industri A/S from Denmark - the top market share in U.S.A. and UK for veneer guillotines, INNOVATOR Machinery is now able to manufacture ...
1. The green-line light indicates the position of the cutting line.
2. The machine is equipped with protection guards to avoid any human injury.
The UltiMate crossfeed splicing machine is designed for glue-spliced joint for long and panel-sized veneer faces. Veneer bundles can be well-cut straight with double ...