10 - 14 May
From idea to high-end product.
Pioneering machinery designs are rarely based on existing standards - they originate instead from innovative ideas. System partners accept the challenge of translating these ideas into viable machine concepts. This is exactly what the Zimmer Group delivers: ingenious solutions and innovative refinements at the highest technical level, both for components and as individualized, complex systems. Describe your requirements to us and we will find the right solution. And that goes far beyond just engineering. As your partner, we accompany and support you throughout the entire process, from brainstorming to inspection of the final machine.
- Air and water-cooled high-frequency spindles in various power ranges
- Support for topics such as power dimensioning, energy supply, cooling and integration into the control system or service
- Repair and on-site service by knowledgeable personnel
- Spindle IO-Link communication module enables condition monitoring and predictive maintenance
- Extremely high reliability, high power density and broad compatibility
- The use of industrial robots represents a decisive productivity factor today
- The Zimmer Group develops intelligent solutions for end-of-arm tooling that make ...
Die Roboterbearbeitungszelle Multi processCell kann variable Werkstücke in Losgröße 1 verarbeiten und durch Hinzufügen von weiteren Funktionsmodulen die Leistungsfähigkeit ...
- Increased productivity through reduced machine setup times with minimum effort and expenses for cleaning and maintenance
- Comprehensive clamping technology ...
The BasicStop profile dampers feature high-performance plastic and a specifically developed profile. It acquires its unique properties after receiving a special ...
Our clamping and braking elements have been thoroughly developed and tested for tough, industrial applications. We do not only want to optimize elements and adapt ...
In handling technology, workpieces or tools are manipulated automatically within the industrial sector. The term "handling" is derived from the human "hand" and ...