Machines/line for landscape architecture
For over 25 years company has been producing approx. 40 different Types of Rod rounding
machines for working the small diameter wood exactly and efficiently.
The optimum machining of the raw material ( disbranched, pre-sorted, not debarked wood ) has been made by the proven technology - the centering of the log according to its center in the middle of the machine.
The modern Rod rounding machines in the 21th century stand out due to the technical innovations such as :
- robust power and driving technology;
- free chip removal to the bottom and open in the entrance and outfeed for pieces of bark etc.
- re-adjustable cutter disk technology by a raster for an uncomplicated diameter change every 5 mm
- arrangement of the cylinders and the motors outside the dust and chip area, thereby a better cooling and duration of life;
- controlled entrance rollers for an easy handling under the ergonomically points of view
- electronic rotation speed control for feed load-dependent;
- recording system of production details (optional
For « Garden and landscape architecture « the Rod rounding machine as optimizer of the timber nature is successfully combined with the machines for end working such as for pointing ( pencil point or
4 surfaces), chamfering , conic bevelling .
A further example is the Production line for manufacturing posts with top output - 15 finished posts per minute.
All working steps and transportations are exactly coordinated by the modern control system.
The raw material - disbranched, pre-sorted, not debarked wood is driven in a double-headed Rod rounding machine Type RHM 140-II-H. The equipment with two cutter heads can work the timber up to 40 m/ min .
After the RHM the round milled logs are conveyed into the Chamfering and Pointing machine Type SF 130 for making a chamfer as well as a pencil point .
Due to this modern technology it is possible to manufacture up to 6.000 pieces par 8 h/shift.
- Rod moulders
- Round rod moulders
- Moulding machines for special applications
- Combined circular saws and moulders
Cross milling machine Type QBV 200
Completely mechanised Peeling line
Pointing, Chamfering and Cutting machine
Saw-milling lines for small timber
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser