10 - 14 May
Eriez Magnetics Europe
Eriez Permanent Magnetic Drums are used to effectively recover tramp and fine iron from dry bulk materials.
Available in a range of strengths and configurations, drums offer an ideal solution for both new and existing installations.
Magnetic drums are often incorporated into modular systems complete with vibratory feeders and non-ferrous magnetic separators.
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
As material reaches the drum, the magnetic field attracts and holds ferrous particles to the drum shell. As the drum rotates, magnetic material is carried through the stationary magnetic field. Non-magnetic material falls freely from the shell while ferrous particles are held firmly until they are carried out of the magnetic field.
• Ferrite or Rare Earth options available
• Easy to retrofit into existing plant
• Multiple magnet element designs available
• Wide range of sizes available:300mm-1200mm diameters, 300mm -4000mm widths
• Full housing assemblies with integrated feed hopper/gate or vibratory feeder available
• Options for replaceable shells to minimise wear
• High volume throughputs
• Enhanced separation performance compared to magnetic pulleys
• Low maintenance
• Different magnet configurations available
• Automatic self-cleaning mechanism
Eriez Magnetic Head Pulleys are an ideal compact solution for the magnetic treatment of conveyed materials.
Powerful magnets are used to automatically separate ...
Vibratory feeders use vibration to ‘feed’ material into a process or machine, distributing the material evenly to improve the separation process. Eriez’ range of ...
The MetAlarm EX range has been developed for use in hazardous environments, particularly in environments where potentially explosive dusts may be present. Eriez ...
In 1969, Eriez Magnetics patented both permanent magnetic and electromagnetic eddy current separators. These powerful systems feature improved permanent magnetic ...
Suspended Magnetic separators have proven to be the most effective for the removal of unwanted iron from heavy burdens of material being conveyed on fast moving ...