27 - 31 May
MDF is widely used in production of boards, kitchen cabinets, furniture, doors, architraves and skirting etc. The processing of MDF into finished products generates a lot of dust, which for many producers is a big problem, due to the risk of dust explosion and high costs for disposal.
By making the dust into briquettes you will get the following advantages:
- Removing the dust problem in production areas
- Removing the risk of dust explosions
- Reducing the volume of the waste to 500-600kg per m3
- Saving transport costs
- Saving landfill costs or even make a profit when used for industrial fuel
- Meeting Atex standards
Why C.F. Nielsen briquetting solutions are the right choice:
- Customer specific solutions adapted to your factory layout and existing equipment
- Capacities in MDF are typically from 200-1400kg/h per machine
- Special solution for MDF dust with mixer to increase moisture
- Main motor size: 22-55kW
- Mechanical briquetting presses designed and manufactured for automatic production in 3 shift operation.
- Low operational costs
- Vast number of reference plants around the world for MDFdust
- Strong service and back up including remote access via internet
- Special solutions for mixing of MDF and other materials
Mechanical Briquetting Presses
C.F. Nielsen has adapted its existing briquetting technology to a small-scale industrial briquetting line of 150 - 200 kg/hour. This will consist of a briquetting ...
Together with partners, C.F. Nielsen offers a new, patented 2nd Generation technology enabling biogas producers to more than doubling the biogas production in existing ...
The BPE Shimada Extrusion Briquetting Press is a high-quality briquetting press with capacities up to 500 kg/h. The Press is a self-contained unit with a small bin, ...
We have expanded our product range with the BP2010 and BP2510 models, to meet the requirement for lower capacity briquetting presses in high quality at an attractive ...