The Mirka Automated Industrial Random Orbital Sander, Mirka® AIROS, is an electric sander in an aluminium housing with a flange for mechanical coupling to robots according to ISO 9409-1. The tool is designed to offer maximum flexibility by enabling all mechanical couplings from standard ISO to be customised by means of an adapter. The motor runs on 48V, making it extra safe for wet sanding.
- Constant rpm: process is more stable, quality level is reproducible, rpm is constant even under high load
- Configurable rpm according to needs
- Live data from control electronics, possibility to learn about the application and improve the quality of the result based on logged data
- No lubrication oil needed in the machine
- Specially designed for robotic sanding applications
- Customised flanges for most robot types
- Robots; other
Abranet® Ace HD
CAFRO diamond wheels in hybrid bond
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser