27 - 31 May
The Mirka Automated Industrial Random Orbital Sander, Mirka® AIROS, is an electric sander in an aluminium housing with a flange for mechanical coupling to robots according to ISO 9409-1. The tool is designed to offer maximum flexibility by enabling all mechanical couplings from standard ISO to be customised by means of an adapter. The motor runs on 48V, making it extra safe for wet sanding.
- Constant rpm: process is more stable, quality level is reproducible, rpm is constant even under high load
- Configurable rpm according to needs
- Live data from control electronics, possibility to learn about the application and improve the quality of the result based on logged data
- No lubrication oil needed in the machine
- Specially designed for robotic sanding applications
- Customised flanges for most robot types
The latest addition to the net abrasive family, Abranet® Ace HD, is durable and tough with ceramic grains. The strong net structure resists high wear and tear and ...
Mirka® DEOS, the electric orbital sander, integrates all the innovative features that have made Mirka® DEROS so popular. At only 10 cm high, the tool's compact and ...