10 - 14 May
This innovative line of coatings for interior furnishings can be applied to any kind of surface. It is designed to create high performance ultra-matt surfaces in terms of their chemical-physical structure and with self-healing properties, while maintaining a lower VOC content compared to UV conventional coatings.
- Resistant to coffee stains
- Self-healing properties (resilient): in case of light scratches, heat doesn’t damage the coating but “cures” it.
- Resistant to cold liquids (UNI EN 12720)
- Scratch resistant (UNI EN 15186)
- Requirements for worktops according to the standard on coated wood-based surfaces (UNI 11216)
X-MATT Coatings of the future
The IRIDEA COLOR tintometric system uses an innovative series of stains called INK and takes into account the current color trends in order to achieve a trendy visual ...
We conceived a new formulation of water-based coatings for wood that respect the planet and with a socially responsible production cycle, which is a significant ...