Panel saws & storage technology
> Efficient and accurate wood panel cut
> Sawing non-ferrous metals precisely, with less chipping
> Distribute new materials productively and profitably
ABOUT US: Engines and energy sources that are not needed we turn off automatically and on again, if required. We only exhaust where chips actually accumulate. With the thin-cut sawing technology, enabled by the heavy, sturdy and low-vibrating construction design of our saws, we only use a minimum of energy.
Furthermore our saws, mainly the models PS80 and PS100, are especially low-noise. For example, the workplace-related emission value of our PS80 is (after EN31202) LPA 73,5 dB (A).
OUR PRODUCTION PROGRAMS
- Panel saws for wood, plastics, non-ferrous metals, composite materials, plaster and cement fibre-boards, as well as base materials
- Feeding systems for panel saws (Lifting table and vacuum feeding)
- Fully automatic angular plants
- Special-purpose solutions relating to panel cutting
- Veneer cutting machines
- Optimisation programmes
- Automatic storage systems
- Area storage
- High bay racking
- De-stacking systems
- Exhaust systems
- Panel dividing machines
- Horizontal panel saws with pressure beam for longitudinal cuts
- Horizontal panel saws with pressure beam for cross cuts
- Horizontal panel saws with pressure beam for longitudinal and cross cuts (angular system)
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser