27 - 31 May
PAR-Duo® is a machine for bonding solid topcoats to 2-layer parquet with D4 waterproof adhesion. Plywood components are bonded endlessly, this way sawing waste is avoided.
Why PAR-Duo® ?
- higher production capacity than PVA presses
- top layers can be fix or variable
- PUR-Hotmelt for perfect bonding
- Fast adjustment of product width and thickness
- Easy to use
- Option: inline calibration of plywood carrier strips
High-End machines for wood flooring industry
The PAR-Filler® stands for most accurate and highest quality of filling knots and cracks in the surface of wood flooring boards.
Why PAR-Filler® ?
- reduction ...
The PAR-Scan® stands for the integration of measuring, registering, labeling, packing and handling the packages of flooring boards.
At the end of the production ...