27 - 31 May
The PAR-Scan® stands for the integration of measuring, registering, labeling, packing and handling the packages of flooring boards.
At the end of the production line, PAR-Scan® takes care of the correct registration of the output of production. Every m² produced, will be measured, registered and calculated properly. PAR-Scan® will print and apply the label on each package, print pallet-lists, keep track of pack-data on each pallet. It also will control your strapping machine and/or other packing machine and take care of logistic handling of the packages. All these functions are integrated, without any manual intervention in between. This technology offers great potential for economization.
PAR-Scan® offers you the following benefits:
- Reduction in cost of labor / m²
- Measuring, registering, labeling and packing without manual intervention
- Integrated process, avoiding measuring errors, calculation errors or other mistakes
- Operated by 1 operator, no specific skills are required
- Automatic labeling, package after package
- On-line transfer of data to corporate information system or warehouse information system
- Pallet-list contains data of each package + total of the pallet, no mistakes, no discussions
- With PAR-Info (optional) , a flyer will go with every package to inform directly your end-customer
High-End machines for wood flooring industry
The PAR-Filler® stands for most accurate and highest quality of filling knots and cracks in the surface of wood flooring boards.
Why PAR-Filler® ?
- reduction ...
PAR-Duo® is a machine for bonding solid topcoats to 2-layer parquet with D4 waterproof adhesion. Plywood components are bonded endlessly, this way sawing waste is ...