PCD blanks for cutting application are widely used for the machining of nonmetallic materials such as wood, chipboard, ceramics, plastic, rubber etc, where high abrasion resistance and good surface finish are required.
Description of product
1. Shape - Normal shape is round, can be cut into triangles, rectangle, square, sectors or as request
2. Thickness - standard PCD layer thickness is 0.4-0.6mm, Overall Thickness - 1.2mm/1.6mm/2.0mm/2.5mm/3.2mm. Other thicknesses are available as request.
3. Grain size - 2um, 5um, 10um, 25um, 30um, 2-30um, 2-10um. Other grain sizes are available as request.
4. Specifications - cutting, milling, grooving, reaming for wood
5. Advantage - Smooth and sharp of edge, Long service life, High accuracy and consistency.