10 - 14 May
Protect your tube system (superheaters/economizer) with resistible and easy-to-install cast iron protective shells.
• Heat resistance up to 1,100° Celsius due to special chromium-nickel alloy quotas
• Straight length 300 mm and 400 mm
• Diameters standardized to mm: 31.8, 33.7, 38.0, 42.4, 44.5, 48.3, 51, 57, 60.3
• Individual angles, shapes and solutions are possible.
• Lower assembly effort
• No specially qualified professionals needed
• No welding
• Extended service life
• Risk of standstills caused by tube leakages minimized
A grate company for foundry products
The ICeramiGX® is a resistant and - compared to other systems - cost-effective alternative to watercooled grate bars. Complex and fault-prone equipment can be dispended. ...
Conventionally operated grate bars had to be replaced as soon as one area of the bar was worn out. Now, only the given area is replaced and the rest of the bar can ...
• Side plates available for all OEM systems - or customized to your needs.
• The WVT Breiding side plate contributes to the controlled air distribution.