27 - 31 May
QFS sealed ducting offers a complete range of diameters and accessories for easy-to-fix professional installations.
Manufactured from galvanised steel or stainless steel with laser welded seams, which have smoother internal surfaces and provide greatly enhanced leak resistance,
Nordfab ducting offers an unbeatable solution for all general purpose dust extraction duties.
The Quick-Fit Clip features a generously dimensioned sealing gasket held firmly in place by positive over-centre clamping action over the rolled collars at the duct ends to be joined.
All bends, branches, reducers, and other items with joints or collars are epoxy caulked. And when clipping the ductwork together, an additional nitrile gasket is placed between the parts to avoid leakage.
Advantages for using our oil mist and cutting fluid duct system:
- QF Sealed Ducting for fast installation with no special tools, no painting, flexible working
- Easy to assemble installation components
- Neat slip duct connections to adapt and adjust ducting onsite during installation
- Laser welded straight ducts for smoother surface and enhanced leak resistance
- Prevent leakage on the floor, decreases slippery surfaces
- Easy to extend or take apart completely for cleaning, reconfiguring or relocation
- Full range of accessories and installation components
- Adapters available to connect to and extend all other duct systems
- All you need from one comprehensive, tried and tested range
Nordfab high vacuum pipe can be used for many applications including:
Extraction of fumes from welding torches
- Extraction of grinding dust directly from the ...
Nordfab supplies mild, corten and stainless steel ducting in thicknesses t = 2-5 mm for industrial ventilation, vacuum and pneumatic conveying.
Nordfab QF clipped ducting offers a complete range of diameters and accessories for easy-to-fix professional dust collection installations.
Manufactured from ...