Resawing unit CDR 250
FLEXIBLE EDGING SYSTEM single or double arbor for edging boards, planks and cants
CHIPPER CANTER + 6 MOVABLE BLADES
= 7 variable products
- Sawing thickness from 17 to 250 mm (double-arbor version)
- Workstation in a cabin and 3D product visualization
- Optimized recovery
The Resawing unit CDR 250 is equipped with 6 telescopic movable spindles positioned with ball screws and servomotors ensuring sawing precision. The sawing forces are equally distributed on the 2 saw shafts by automatically adjusting the blades in the middle of the product.
Combined with a Log circular saw unit or a Log bandsaw, CDR 250 is a flexible heavy duty and high performance production tool that easily adapts to the needs of its users.
AUTOMATIC INFEED TABLE
- Automatic infeed of unsorted boards, planks or cants
- Wood length: 2 to 7 m
- Sawing thickness: 17 to 250 mm.
- Edging width: 80 to 800 mm.
- Feed speed: 30 to 150 m/min.
- Blades diameter: 500 to 700 mm.
- Blades rotation speed: 2300 tr/min.
- Motor power: (90 to 160 kW) x 2 or 4.
- Weight: 20 000 Kg.
- Single arbor edger/rip saw
- Double arbor edger/rip saw
SLAB CHIPPER - CT700
Double arbor circular saw unit CDS 450
Log Band saws, vertical
TILTED LOG BANDSAW
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser