Research at iBHolz
iBHolz conducts research in various timber-related questions that are raised by industry and society. Tha bandwidth spans aspects of spatial and plane mechanics of contemporary and historic structures, material behaviour and simulation, building physics and conservation of timber structures. The competences at iBHolz are supplemented by a strong network of capable partners in several adjacent fields.
Selection of focus areas:
- Adhesive Technology in Timber Construction
- Design and Construction in existing Structures and Contexts
- Material Behaviour and Aging
- Timber Panel Constructions
- Testing institutions for the forestry industry
- Engineered timber construction
- Research institutions for the timber and woodworking industries
Civil Engineering - Timber Construction
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser