27 - 31 May
New - Melamine-or urea-formaldehyde resin systems manufactured for your special needs!
The production of melamine- or urea-resin will expire in condensation processes. This is done in a two- or multi-step process. The supervision of the process is done by an automated process-leading-system. From raw material handling, resin production to impregnate everything from one hand!
- Liquids and solids are dispensed automatically
- Adjustment of the pH value is done via a proven dosing system
- Heating according to customer requirements done with either steam, hot water or thermal oil
- Cooling systems tailored to your needs
- Water treatment process following your guidelines
- Design of the reactor enables the production of small batches without large "caking" on the reactor inner wall.
- High-precision weighing and dosing with customized data recording
IFA = engineering, manufacturing, installation, commissioning
Raw material storage and administration of tank farms and silos
Planning, design, construction, assembly and start-up of:
- Truck-and-trailer unloading stations
IFA preparation station for solids and liquids metering
In the preparation station solids of various types are added to liquids.
Fully automatic weighing, mixing and metering systems for resin preparation.
The IFA compact units are complete, pre-mounted ready for operation, weighing, mixing ...
Our standard plants are mainly used in the wood processing industry.
With the different applications variable types of coatings for furniture, kitchen worktops ...