10 - 14 May
BECK Fastener Group
The word SCRAIL® is a compound of the terms screw and nail, because SCRAIL® nail screw fasteners combine the benefits of both fastening methods: quick installation and maximum holding power for many applications.
Minimal time investment, maximum holding power
SCRAIL® fasteners are rapidly driven into boards using a common pneumatic nailing tool. Due to the aggressive thread design SCRAIL® nail screw fasteners reach 80% and more of the holding power of screws.
Flexibility whenever you need it
An additional advantage compared to collated nails is the adjustability. SCRAIL® fasteners are adjustable and removable after placement.
- Compatible with common pneumatic nailing tools
- Two times faster than collated screws
- Eight times faster than bulk screws
- Saves time and labour costs
- Suitable for practically every screw-fastening application
- Easily installed, quickly removed
- Dramatically increased holding power versus nails
- SCRAIL® – used successfully since 1998
LignoLoc® is the first ever pneumatically driven wooden nail for future-oriented use in industrial production
and ecological timber construction (among many other ...