10 - 14 May
The SEMA software provides solutions for the whole range of applications present - from planning, design, visualisation and evaluation up to production. The modular structure of the software can be tailored perfectly to the individual needs of each customer. Consequently, the SEMA software covers the needs of small craftsman's businesses as well as those of industrial production companies. The individual modules are
perfectly embedded into the SEMA program surface. Users can easily learn to operate the program, since it relates to the standards of the Windows operating system.
Use the SEMA software for:
- the easy project planning of projects in the fields of timber and sheet metal construction supported by input assistants and automatic functions
- the presentation of your projects in photorealistic 3D images
- the preparation of offers, material calculations and plans to scale
- the evaluation with detailed piece and material listing
- the fully automated production of the components by means of manifold ways of machine control
- the structural verification of your projects
SEMA is the only producer of timber construction software which has been delivering semi-annual software updates for more than 15 years. This service makes sure that the SEMA software is always up-to-date and technical developments are taken into account promptly.
SEMA ist der führende 3D-CAD/CAM Hersteller von leistungsstarker Treppenbausoftware. Unsere Lösungen sind vom handwerklich orientierten Schreiner und Tischler bis ...