10 - 14 May
• Side plates available for all OEM systems - or customized to your needs.
• The WVT Breiding side plate contributes to the controlled air distribution.
• It keeps the air away from the brick walls.
• Less air at the grate edges decreases the risk of cornice formations.
• The decrease of cornice formations leads to less overload grate breakages (caused by cornices falling onto the grate).
A grate company for foundry products
The ICeramiGX® is a resistant and - compared to other systems - cost-effective alternative to watercooled grate bars. Complex and fault-prone equipment can be dispended. ...
Conventionally operated grate bars had to be replaced as soon as one area of the bar was worn out. Now, only the given area is replaced and the rest of the bar can ...
Protect your tube system (superheaters/economizer) with resistible and easy-to-install cast iron protective shells.
• Heat resistance up to 1,100° Celsius due ...