27 - 31 May
In recent years, the requirements placed on modern production have become increasingly complex. New materials and processes are constantly required in, to make things more difficult, a variety of shapes and forms. New solutions must be found to meet these demanding market requirements
and keep production efficient at the same time.
Another question is in which direction the company can go in the medium and long term so as to not fall behind.
SCHULER Consulting helps you find this direction and turn it into practical production planning based on your requirements.
- In which direction should the company develop?
- Will future production be order specific, without reference to the production order or a combination of both?
- What are the main material flows?
- At which points are parts or products best stored and sorted?
- From a holistic perspective, which production concepts and technologies are the most economical?
- How can the future concept be implemented in existing buildings?
- Which kind of manufacturing organization, information flow and software best support these processes?
- Definition of sales, products, variants, optimization and cost objectives
- Analysis of the company's current situation and its setup in terms of machines, material flows, information flows and buildings/premises
- Evaluation of the current situation in terms of potential increases in performance and comparison with the industry standard
- Rough concept plan and comparison of several alternatives
- Definition of ideal future production as an objective
- Detailed planning of the concept including machine lists, capacity planning and detailed layouts
Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory have become buzzwords of great importance for the future. Our clients are approaching us more and more frequently asking how they ...
Over the years, the variety of models in many companies has increased. This can have an enormous effect on efficiency and inventories. Intelligent product design ...
Lean production in companies aims at optimizing and simplifying the processes and procedures together with employees, and at eliminating redundancies to save resources. ...
In the furniture and wood industry, the requirements placed
on products and companies are continuously increasing.
Particularly the variety of products and their ...
Newly emerging technological possibilities also influence the information flow within different business processes - and reveal great potential for optimization. ...
Is your company in the process of growing? Are your marketsor other surrounding conditions advancing? Have you readjusted your business objectives?
This is the ...
Do you value furniture with a creative and trend-setting design? Your goal is to bring this furniture to the market at competitive prices? We support you in this. ...
Are you looking for the optimal solution for the future? Do you want to expand your existing possibilities in the area of industry 4.0? Or should we make your vision ...