Strategic Production Development
In recent years, the requirements placed on modern production have become increasingly complex. New materials and processes are constantly required in, to make things more difficult, a variety of shapes and forms. New solutions must be found to meet these demanding market requirements
and keep production efficient at the same time.
Another question is in which direction the company can go in the medium and long term so as to not fall behind.
SCHULER Consulting helps you find this direction and turn it into practical production planning based on your requirements.
- In which direction should the company develop?
- Will future production be order specific, without reference to the production order or a combination of both?
- What are the main material flows?
- At which points are parts or products best stored and sorted?
- From a holistic perspective, which production concepts and technologies are the most economical?
- How can the future concept be implemented in existing buildings?
- Which kind of manufacturing organization, information flow and software best support these processes?
- Definition of sales, products, variants, optimization and cost objectives
- Analysis of the company's current situation and its setup in terms of machines, material flows, information flows and buildings/premises
- Evaluation of the current situation in terms of potential increases in performance and comparison with the industry standard
- Rough concept plan and comparison of several alternatives
- Definition of ideal future production as an objective
- Detailed planning of the concept including machine lists, capacity planning and detailed layouts
- Services; other
Technical Product Standardization
Continuous Information Flow
Design to Cost
Industry 4.0 Power Workshop
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser