10 - 14 May
This sword-shaped brush cleans, for instance, boards and panels crosswise to the direction of transport in continuous operations in industrial production. The filaments of the circulating linear brushes are micro-moistened and effectively remove particles and fine dust. In a self-cleaning unit filaments undergo continuous regeneration. Particles are detached from the brush and disposed of via vacuum extraction.
- Compact design without adjustment frame
- Integrated micro-moistening of linear brushes
- Self-cleaning mechanism of linear brushes (compressed air nozzles, roto-rack)
- Effective removal of particles through suction system situated at deviation area
- Pressure buffer provides contant wiping pressure onto the surface
On-site fax: +49 511 89405140
A special Combi Sword Brush has been developed specifically for cleaning chipboard which has a surface finish, prior to camera inspection. Two Sword Brushes remove ...
Tornado Nozzles, spinning at high speeds, or fixed Power Nozzles dislodge particles from product surfaces and from recesses in a dynamic process using compressed ...
The Combi Sword Brush is a modular cleaning system consisting of an adjustment unit and up to four cleaning modules. Sword Brushes and Tornado Channels can be combined ...