27 - 31 May
Raw material storage and administration of tank farms and silos
Planning, design, construction, assembly and start-up of:
- Truck-and-trailer unloading stations
- Tank farms for raw materials such as phenol formaldehyde resins, lignin, silanes, silicone as well as coloring pigments
-Complete control systems of tank farms including the logging of consumption
- Unloading station for silo trucks
- Conveying and storage of solid raw materials e.g. urea,
ammonium sulfate etc.
- Dilution station for urea granulates into water, as well as
storing of the urea solution
- Silo construction including filling and unloading systems
- Big-Bag emptying stations
New - Melamine-or urea-formaldehyde resin systems manufactured for your special needs!
The production of melamine- or urea-resin will expire in condensation processes. ...
IFA preparation station for solids and liquids metering
In the preparation station solids of various types are added to liquids.
Fully automatic weighing, mixing and metering systems for resin preparation.
The IFA compact units are complete, pre-mounted ready for operation, weighing, mixing ...
Our standard plants are mainly used in the wood processing industry.
With the different applications variable types of coatings for furniture, kitchen worktops ...