27 - 31 May
The performance of a wood firing plant is considerably influenced by the quality of the additional components, this is particularly true for the heart of wood firings: the electric control. It is situated in a stable, dust-protected, sufficiently dimensioned switch cabinet in stable steel plate casing execution and contains all switch elements for the automatic operation of the installation. The execution of the control corresponds to the directives of the VDE.
- combustion control with Lambda probe
- fire sustainment operation
- regulation for optimized firing under all load and operating conditions
- combustion chamber temperature monitoring
- boiler circulation pump control
- special program for emission/chimney sweeper measurement
- automatic temperature reduction during low load times
- max. 5 full and independent setpoint programs
- service interval indication display
Optional control expansion:
- capacity regulation
- automatic ignition
- negative pressure regulation
- flue gas recirculation
- automatic ash removal of the combustion chamber, heat exchanger and dust separator
- buffer storage management
- cascade control
- external capacity/temperature presetting
- return temperature increase
- remote maintenance
- industry standard, no "home" version
- stable steel plate switch cabinet in IP X4
- made by Nolting by proper switch cabinet construction
- control TÜV approved and certified
- well-known components (Siemens, Mitsubishi)
- upgrade reserves
- active ventilation with filter
- comfortable and intuitve manipulation via 7" touch panel
Moving Grate Firing LCS-RV
with boiler output 70 - 1300 kW
for wood shavings, chopped shavings, briquettes, humid/wet wood chips and pellets
This year, ...
The new developed fine dust filter HZF consists of a cyclone separator with a downstream fine dust filter. It is offered for automatically fed solid fuel firing ...
Fine dust filter NGF
The fine dust filter NGF is offered in a compact and modular design. The filter is available for automatically fed, powerful wood firing systems. ...
For the fuel supply for Nolting firings we offer several solutions, because in practice the way from the fuel silo to the firing can be very different. Depending ...