10 - 14 May
The TRC concept stands for wood cosmetics in unprecedented quality, with enormous potential for economization. Whether semi-automatic or fully automatic, WINTERSTEIGER has in terms of defects & repair timber cosmetics the appropriate solution!
Your benefits summed up:
- Reduction in labor costs
- Craft skills are no more necessary
- Significant reduction of rejects due to perfect filling
- Multicolour repair on the same board if necessary
- Proper repair of defects on the edges
- Harmless filler for people and the environment
- The special injection process guarantees a perfect hold of the filling material in every area of the detected defect
- Large defects are repaired in only one process
- The elements can be stacked immediately after filler injection has taken place
TRC machine models:
TRC 1000, TRC 1500, TRC 2000, TRC 3000, TRC Manufactor, Faulty Spot Eye, Customized plant Engineering
WOOD THIN-CUTTING & REPAIR
The DSB Compact XM is the entry model in the thin-cutting band saw product family.
Adapted to fit your requirments exactly, the machine offers an unbeatable
Machines for optimal saw servicing
Saw service for DSB band saw blades and DSG frame saw blades.
Economy with our thin-cutting machines requires superbly sharpened ...
Stellite® and carbide-tipped band-saw blades for the perfect cut:
Saw blades play a central role when it comes to the perfect cut, which is why there is plenty ...
Perfection is your key to entering the premium quality thin-cutting market.
Wintersteiger has put 40 years of competence and know-how in worldwide ...
The DSB Singlehead NG XM is perfect for when changing demands require maximum flexibility. An in-line extension of the band saw up to 6 machines allows for complete ...
The injection unit of the TRC 1500 works in tandem with an application unit, significantly increasing capacity. It uses a special application system to fill smaller ...
The machine finishes materials that have already been repaired and ground, such as raw planks or furniture panels.
TRC Manufactory scans each plank before finishing ...
When stacking wooden lamellas, the distance between the bars, the number of bars per layer, and the repeatability of the positioning has a significant influence ...