10 - 14 May
Trimmer ElectroSinus is a high capacity product used for module cutting of timber. Each piece of timber is cut in stages around a module length. Trimmer ElectroSinus combines the trimmer arm and the split shaft from its predecessor, the TriAx trimmer, and the blade rotation, cutting support and support from underneath, as well as sawdust transport, from the Sinus trimmer. In addition, Renholmen has created a brand new solution for the cutting motion, with optimisable control.
- Patented and thoroughly tested solution
- High capacity
- Energy saving through refeed
- More eco-friendly, no leakage of oil or air
- Controlled cutting motion
- Very good cutting support provides the blades with excellent conditions for clean cuts
- Protective environment for the blades
- A short conveyor moves the timber pieces along during the cutting motion
- Tried and tested blade operation
- Main conveyor straight through the trimmer, no conveyor divide
- Effective sawdust management
- Also removes the small off-cuts, the “crusts”
- Easy and accessible maintenance
- Robust design
Renholmen’s automatic packing machine replaces manual work by the operator and contributes to a safer working environment. The product packs timber packages completely ...
An Electro Positioner is used to variably position a timber piece within a module, e.g. prior to a following trimmer. With the aid of an Electro Positioner it is ...
Stick inspector is used to sort out broken and bent dry sticks before they are able to cause problems or stoppages in the machinery. A camera system is used to detect ...