27 - 31 May
INNOVATOR's crossfeed veneer splicers, UltiMate series, are designed for glue-spliced joint for long and panel-sized veneer faces. Veneer bundles can be well-cut straight with double knife guillotines and then pre-glued on the edges as preparation. The production output of the crossfeed splicing machine is approximately 4 5 times faster than longitudinal splicing machines, especially beneficial for long veneers.
Teamed with INNOVATOR's veneer edges trimming and gluing applicator (GlueEasy-C series), we can ensure that clean and 90-degree glued edges are produced. As a result, perfect and seamless veneer faces can be achieved.
1. The series can be selected as fix-length (cut-to-size) as well as fix-jointed splicing modes.
2. Safety guard avoids any human false against operators' safety and meets European CE safety requirements.
3. Equipped with JAPAN MITSUBISHI PLC controller, GERMANY REXROTH hydraulic & FESTO pneumatic system as standard
4. A «clear-and-easy» operation control panel with user-friendly PLC based interface touch screen mounted right in the front of the machine allows users to reach the best production output.
5. To avoid mismatching in the beginning of feeding stage, a specially designed pre-feeding stopper system ensures users a «place-and-go» feeding operation for non-stop splicing work.
Optional - Automatic Outfeed Stacking System with Trimming
The veneer faces are first cut according to the designed length (cut-to-size) or pre-selected sheets and transported onto this automatic outfeed conveyor. With hydraulic scissor lift at the end of conveyor for stacking jointed veneers, the veneer faces are then settled well for next movement. There are several configurations for stacking systems, please contact us for more details.
INNOVATOR's VeneerPlus II, different from the traditional paper taping or zig-zag thread stitchers, is used to accurately and firmly bond veneer edges with no visible ...
Smart Veneer Faces Production Line particularly designed for automated production of our customer not only reduces labor costs but minimizes the breakage of veneer ...
The TrimSmart series are designed for combining with our Crossfeed Veneer Splicer (UltiMate series) for automatic stacking purpose. It's also available for single ...
Ddifferent from the traditional zig-zag stitchers, the butt-jointed longitudinal veneer splicers are ideal for processing high quality glue-spliced veneer faces. ...
The veneer edges trimming and gluing applicators, GlueEasy C series, are manufactured for providing a precise and reliable veneer edges gluing and trimming output ...
Thanks to our partner, SAVI Industri A/S from Denmark - the top market share in U.S.A. and UK for veneer guillotines, INNOVATOR Machinery is now able to manufacture ...
1. The green-line light indicates the position of the cutting line.
2. The machine is equipped with protection guards to avoid any human injury.
Different from zig-zag stitchers, INNOVATOR's butt-jointed longitudinal veneer splicers are ideal for processing high quality glue-spliced veneer faces. The splicers ...