10 - 14 May
The UltiMate crossfeed splicing machine is designed for glue-spliced joint for long and panel-sized veneer faces. Veneer bundles can be well-cut straight with double knife guillotines and then pre-glued on the edges as preparation. The pre-glued veneer strips are fed into the machine manually with feeding stoppers for fast and easy operation. The efficient production output of the crossfeed splicing machines is a great deal faster than the longitudinal splicing machines, especially beneficial for long veneers. We also supply Automatic Stacking System with Trimming as optional equipment for a big step towards the automated production. Together with our Double Knife Veneer Guillotine, CutMate D series, Double Sided Veneer Glue Applicator, GlueMate 700, and Veneer Fanning Machine, FanningMate, a full set of veneer splicing line is completed.
1. The series can be selected as fix-length (cut-to-size) as well as fix-jointed splicing modes.
2. Safety guard avoids any human false against operators' safety and meets European CE safety requirements.
3. Equipped with JAPAN MITSUBISHI PLC controller, GERMANY REXROTH hydraulic & FESTO pneumatic system as standard
4. A «clear-and-easy» operation control panel with user-friendly PLC based interface touch screen mounted right in the front of the machine allows users to reach the best production output.
5. To avoid mismatching in the beginning of feeding stage, a specially designed pre-feeding stopper system ensures users a «place-and-go» feeding operation for non-stop splicing work.
Optional - Automatic Outfeed Stacking System with Trimming
The veneer faces are first cut according to the designed length (cut-to-size) or pre-selected sheets and transported onto this automatic outfeed conveyor. With hydraulic scissor lift at the end of conveyor for stacking jointed veneers, the veneer faces are then settled well for next movement. There are several configurations for stacking systems, please contact us for more details.
Longitudinal Veneer Splicer
INNOVATOR’s VeneerPlus G2, different from the traditional paper taping or zig-zag thread stitchers, is used to accurately and firmly bond veneer edges with no visible ...
Smart Veneer Faces Production Line particularly designed for automated production of our customer not only reduces labor costs but minimizes the breakage of veneer ...
The Taiwan built machine, INNOVATOR’s VeneerPlus G1 ensures to accurately and firmly bond veneer edges with no visible joint line. The longitudinal veneer splicer, ...
The veneer edges trimming and gluing applicators, GlueEasy C series, are manufactured for providing a precise and reliable veneer edges gluing and trimming output ...
Thanks to our partner, SAVI Industri A/S from Denmark - the top market share in U.S.A. and UK for veneer guillotines, INNOVATOR Machinery is now able to manufacture ...
1. The green-line light indicates the position of the cutting line.
2. The machine is equipped with protection guards to avoid any human injury.
The butt-jointed longitudinal veneer splicers manufactured by INNOVATOR Machinery, different from the traditional paper taping or zig-zag thread stitchers, are ideal ...