10 - 14 May
Matthews Marking Systems
Get superior branding and crisp, clear marks, regardless of size, with our low-maintenance solutions for marking on wood.
1. Low maintenance - With our 8000+ printheads’ flushing valve system, cleaning and maintenance of our equipment is a breeze, even in dusty environments.
2. Seamless integration - Easily integrates with existing or new production lines. Pairing with MPERIA® ensures total line control across all print platforms and technologies.
3. A complete solution - Systems can be stand-alone or networked, providing a flexible, scalable solution for any size application.
Our DOD systems feature the longest life and most reliable print head in the industry. The exclusive micro-valve technology dramatically lowers ink consumption while maintaining impressive quality and speed. Our robust 8000+ series printheads produce a high resolution mark by overlapping a series of smaller dots.
• 7, 16, and 32 valve printhead options
• 6 billion firings per head
• The most robust and reliable in the industry
Our enclosed module featuring an internal power supply and print head driver board, enables communication between the DOD print head technology and the MPERIA® controller through an Ethernet connection. V-Links can be stacked and networked through MPERIA® , providing a flexible and scalable system for small or very large applications.
Engineered Wood Marking
MPERIA® with Evolabel - Simplicity through technology™
The only universal marking and coding automation platform on the market that works with virtually any hardware or software.
With easy integration, the MPERIA® ...
High-resolution quality and spot color for barcodes and graphics produce clean, highly visible marks, even on darker substrates.
1. Lower Costs - Whether you’re ...
Quality at high speed. Our thermal inkjet product line provides precise marks at high speeds to keep your products in compliance and looking their best while reducing ...