Wood moisture meter - HM9 series
Short production times and high quality standards are the key to success. The non-destructive moisture meter from merlin® are an indispensable aid. They are used to measure raw timber as well as semi-finished products, veneers, parquet, furniture and windows.
for veneer, parquet flooring, furniture or cutting
The HM9 measuring devices are available for a variety of applications with measuring depths from 0.5 to 25 mm. As soon as the measuring device is pressed against the object to be measured, the measuring field changes. This change is processed and evaluated by the processor. The LCD display shows the moisture content in percent.
- Menu with language selection
- 21 wood groups / calibration curves
- Optimized accuracy due to finer calibration curve selection
- Optimized processors and software for faster handling of the device
- Quick selection of calibration curves
- Automatic self-calibration function
- Display of dry density, wood group and minimum wood thickness
- Enlightened display
- Optimized housing
- Scope of delivery includes soft case and hand strap
Global innovation by merlin®: The only veneer measuring device with 6 different, precisely adjustable measuring depths!(between 0.5 – 3 mm)
HM 9 DUO
2-in-1 device for parquet flooring and cutting: 2 sensors on the front and underside with different measuring depth and size: Exact measurement of large and small specimens.
- Moisture meters, hand-held
IQ Compressed air humidifier
ALPHA high pressure air humidification
ORBIT WING® duct humidification
Rotation lamella humidification
AER & AERv humidification units
VISCORE high pressure humidification
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser