The industrial and technical brushes of Cardotech for the wood and the wood plastic composite sectors contribute to the design of quality components.
Roughening and structuring to remove the tender parts of the veins give a rustic look.
Sanding and finishing removes the fibers that appear after structuring the wood or used between 2 coats of varnish, paint, oil,...
The uniform application of liquid on wood is assured by brushing with specific types of brushes.
We have many different brushes adaptable on all kinds of machines:
- Brushes for portable or production lines machines
- Sanding and finishing brushes for portable or production lines machines
- Brushes for application of liquids (paints, oils)
- Brushes for hand power tools
- Brushes for molding and hardwood floor machines
- Brushes specially designed for extreme applications (temperature, mecanical constraints,...)
The wood sector customers are:
- Cabinet markers
- Chalet/cottage construction companies
- Planing mill (exterior coating, paneling, flooring)
CARDOTECH has a large range of brush fibers to respond to all kinds of uses: nylon fibers, abrasive and auto sharpening nylon fibers, metal wires, and natural fibers. Brushes made with one kind or mixed fibers for spiral brushes, strip brushes, cylindrical brushes, or special forms for dynamic or static applications.
CARDOTECH also has a large range of non-woven textiles to respond to specific mill roll needs: wringer rolls, pinch rolls, oiler rolls, bridle rolls, rolls for entry/exit furnaces.