Wood Wool (Excelsior) Scratching Knives
Wood wool scratching knives from BARKE are suitable for all machine makes. All wood wool strands of a width of 0.8 mm and greater can be manufactured with them.
- No individual insertion of the scratching knives – ready-to-use bars!
- Best special steel, 4-cutting edge scratching knives and inclined position of the scratching knives provide = drawing cut = easy cutting
- Thus, less waste , less power consumption, protection of the machine, more and better wood wool.
- No need to sharpen the scratching knives
- Use of individual scratching knives is eliminated – delivery made in compact, ready-to-use bars
- 20 – 30 % less waste and dust
- Life of the 4-tip scratching knives up to 300 hours, depending on the wood and type of wool
- No sinking or turning of the scratching knives in the box
- Weight of a complete box just around 5 kg (machine slide is protected)
- Planer width can be increased by approx. 4 cm
- Easy replacement of individual damaged scratching knives
Our 4-tip scratching knives have been used for many years in over 20 countries and have been proven in all aspects.
- Machines and plants for woodwool
VarioTri® Cutter Head
Secur-o-mat® spindle fence
Barkomat® - The knife-setting device
TersoTri® Turnblades for Tersa System
BARKE® - Turnblades
TriLock Turnblades for CentroLock System
TriLock Cutterhead (centrifugal tension)
Tritanius Turnblades for Terminus System
Carbide reversible knives
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser