The company GEBR. SCHROEDER was founded in 1945 by the two brothers Hans and Hubert Schroeder as a small repair shop for all kinds of machines. In the first few months mainly small machines were repaired, but after half a year the two mechanics had to get some sets of parquet machines ready to run again. Starting from 3 heavily damaged sets of solid block parquet machines, 2 reconditioned sets should be received. The remaining parts were agreed as payment for the work. This 3rd set was also reconditioned and it was sold easily. Therefore the two brothers started to build some further machines with improoved technology to fill up the opened market.
Since several years now, machines and production lines for 2-ply parquet blocks as well as for 3-layer parquet planks are manufactured and offered. The high requirements regarding quality and reliability could be fullfilled by applying numerous prooven principles, combined with innovative solutions.