IHD - A Strong Partner in Research and Developement
Welcome to the Institut für Holztechnologie Dresden gemeinnützige GmbH (IHD). As a private, modern and worldwide active research institute and with our practice-related and user-oriented research and development activities, we support the timber processing industry and its relevant areas in their drive for innovation.
- Materials and product development
- Development of wood engineering and processing
- Research into the use of raw materials, wood preservation, modification
- Development of testing methods for product monitoring and quality assurance
- Basic research in the traditional fields of the biology, chemistry and physics of wood
Furthermore, the certifying body of the IHD offers certification of QM systems.