Development and production of drying lines for sawn timber. With over 12,000 fresh- exhaust air driers worldwide one of the market leaders in timber drying.
- The patented drying kiln generation Mühlböck type 603 and type 606/1306
allows the reduction of the drying time with the same thermal and
electrical energy savings.
- Mühlböck progressive kilns for continuous drying.
- Classic fresh exhaust air driers in the tried and tested technology from
- Drying kilns for drying and the temperature treatment of pallets (ISPM 15).
- Steaming kilns or combined drying-steaming kilns
- Vacuum drying kilns - system with numerous patents
- Control systems for lines for drying sawn timber drying (industrial control,
modular design, various additional options, available in all languages)
- Overall supplier from the planning to the construction, to the foundations
and the complete installation of heating
- Beltdryer for wood-shavings