PRODESA is an engineering company with headquarters placed in the city of Zaragoza (SPAIN) and branch offices in the USA (Alpharetta, Georgia), in Malaysia (Bintulu, Sarawak) and in France (París).
The activity of PRODESA covers All Technological Stages in installation of biomass industrial plants under the concept of "Turnkey" or "EPC" projects such as:
- BIOMASS PROCESSING and HANDLING. Raw material conditioning according to production requirements on site.
- THERMAL DRYING. High quality drying technology for all type of biomass (wood wastes, alfalfa, forage, fruit pulp, starch, livestock wastes, etc)
- PELLET PRODUCTION LINES for wood, forage or alfalfa.
- BIOMASS COGENERATION: Power production associated to the use of thermal energy in low temperature drying systems.
- GAS TREATMENT. Volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and odors management facilities for different application fields (chemical industry, automotive industry, printing and graphic industries, coating and drying).