Sarmax is the result of twenty-five years of experience on the part of its founder members in the field of woodworking machinery.
Over the course of recent years, the company has specialised in the production of machinery and plants for working wood frame sections, in particular:
- Impregnating machines for beams, planks and matchboards:
- Drying systems for impregnated elements.
- Semi-finished product handling lines, linked to automation units.
- Rusticating antiquing machines (one or more surfaces at the same time).
- Beam sanding machines.
- Sanding machines for funeral coffins.
- Oil spraying machines for wood elements for floors.
Our customers are companies that go from small family concerns with 2-3 operators to large multinationals with high production requirements. The