10 - 14 May
Thin-cutting bandsaw blades are designed for secondary wood processing, special tools developed for maximal efficiency of CNC bandsaw machines. They are used mainly ...
We offer circular saw blades for cutting dry, wet, hard and soft wood, as well as blades for cutting laminate, chipboard, MFD boards, plasterboard, etc. Currently, ...
Wide bandsaw blades are intended for primary processing of wood on bandsaw machines. Our production mainly consists of bandsaw blades made from the material Uddeholm, ...
We are a dynamically developing engineering company that has been active in the woodworking industry since 1992. In 2018 we built a brand new hall which enabled us a dynamic growth of production. Our business focuses primarily on the production of bandsaw blades, which make up 90% of the overall production with circular saw blades and other saw blades constituting the remaining 10%. We take care of more than 750 sawmills in the Czech Republic and several hundreds abroad. Thanks to the investments in development our firm is considered as one of the biggest producers of bandsaw blades worldwide. The philosophy of our R&D is to develop unique technical solutions for various technological equipment and processes to meet even the most demanding production requirements in our market. We pride ourselves on an individual approach to our customers and strive to be a reliable partner in their everyday cutting. Family tradition gives the company a guarantee of precision and reliability.
763 01 Sazovice
Phone: +420 776 566890