Tank Farms & Silos
Resin Glue reactor polymerization
Preparation Station - Mixing system
Resin mixing system - Compact Solution
Weighing, Mixing and Metering Systems
IFA Technology - worldwide active with fully automated weighing, mixing and metering systems for any liquids and solids as well as resin reactors for the production of Formaldehyde-based resins or glues by Melamine, Urea or Phenolic raw materials. Process plants for colors, lacquers, inks or any other additive like
Lignin, fire retardant, fungicides or biocides.
IFA product portfolio:
- resin and glue kitchens for the synthetics of UF, MF, MUF, PF, PUF
- fully automated resin metering and mixing systems for urea, melamine, phenolic, epoxy and impregnation resins or any other glue including soy-based
- lacquer / UV-lacquer preparation, inks, resins, emulsions and many more
- mixing stations for fire retardant, fungicides, biocides or similar
- Smart IFA - Industry 4.0
- waste water treatment and customized systems
With the various IFA applications your products can be fabricated efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Type of business: Manufacturer
- Founding year: 1980
- Employee count (Mär. 2019): 51-100
- Revenue (Mär. 2019): between 10M and 50M €
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser