Mühlböck K5 - control system
Drying Kiln Eco-Flex
Belt dryer for wood shavings
Mühlböck progressive kiln
Mühlböck steam-/ combined dry-steam kiln
Mühlböck Vacuum kiln
Mühlböck Type 1003
Mühlböck Type 606 /1306
Mühlböck Type 603
Mühlböck Type Classic
Development and production of drying lines for sawn timber. With over 12,000 fresh- exhaust air driers worldwide one of the market leaders in timber drying.
- The patented drying kiln generation Mühlböck type 603 and type 606/1306
allows the reduction of the drying time with the same thermal and
electrical energy savings.
- Mühlböck progressive kilns for continuous drying.
- Classic fresh exhaust air driers in the tried and tested technology from
- Drying kilns for drying and the temperature treatment of pallets (ISPM 15).
- Steaming kilns or combined drying-steaming kilns
- Vacuum drying kilns - system with numerous patents
- Control systems for lines for drying sawn timber drying (industrial control,
modular design, various additional options, available in all languages)
- Overall supplier from the planning to the construction, to the foundations
and the complete installation of heating
- Beltdryer for wood-shavings
- Type of business: Manufacturer
- Founding year: 1982
- Employee count (Jan. 2017): 101-250
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser